Thursday

OUR ANNIVERSARY!!



Yesterday was me & Mark's 4 year anniversary!! Mark is a truly magical guy. We are falling in love with the idea of having our wedding on our 5 year anniversary on Friday, June 29th--the exact day of the week that we met (if the venue we absolutely love are available for that date). To read about how we met click here!

Last night I designed a menu, made a napkin holder & prepared him a 'meal'--I labeled each gift as a different course. I disguised the big gift--the 'cake'--in an actual cake box that I  picked up at the Bread Factory & pretended that it was a 'model cake' that I had the baker design for us. Mark laughed and said, "When people ask where we got our cake, we're going to say the Bread Factory, Naom!?" We drank negori sake & champagne & toasted to our union into the small hours of the morning..




    No comments:

    Post a Comment