Since I'm heavy on the flapper theme - I'm 100% head over heels with every detail of this sweet, sweet Gatsby-themed wedding--everything from the barn to the photo booth to the groom and groomsmen in seersucker suits and pink bow ties to the flapper theme! They carried the theme so beautifully throughout..
Photographer and cinematographer *Josh Goleman* captures the emotion incredibly! He's part of my favorite--uber-talented--wedding photography/videography entourage, The Wedding Artists Collective, based in Brooklyn.
We are DEFINITELY hiring a photographer and videographer from them! Each and every one of their artists are top-notch and completely unique. Brookelyn Photography is another fave. Check them out! After all, photos and videos (and your own fuzzy memories of the big day) are the best way to relive the day over and over again. A worthy investment if you ask me!
Josh Goleman works on tour with a rock band and only photographs a handful of weddings per year. His rates start at $6,000 for:
- 10 hours of wedding day coverage
- 1 hi-resolution disc with Josh’s selection of images
- Personal gallery for friends and family to view and purchase prints
- $200 print credit for bride and groom - Polaroid Portrait Photobooth
- $1,000 for engagement session
- $1,500 extra for a wedding video (10-12 minute 16 mm movie filmed with antique bolex camera) such as the gorgeous one below:
A 16mm Bolex wedding film from Ed and Ginny's Wedding by Josh Goleman: